January '22 - Present
- I'm currently working as a Support Engineer for LaunchDarkly, a feature management platform that allows you to manage feature flags across your entire stack.
- I'm responsible for helping customers with their implementation and maintenance of our SDKs, and their use of our Web App & APIs.
- I work with a variety of languages and frameworks, including React, Node, Python, Ruby, Java, GoLang, and more.
September '20 - January '22
Software EngineerAmirion Studios
- I worked as a Software Engineer for Amirion Studios, a small indie game studio based in the US - working remotely from the UK.
- Primarily, I worked on Node.JS projects, with a focus on their Discord Bot project, and their website.
- I also worked on a variety of other projects, managing and maintaining a large network of bare-metal servers using automation as much as possible.
July '20 - January '22
IT Support AnalystLinklaters LLP
- I worked as an IT Support Analyst for Linklaters LLP, a global law firm headquarted in the UK, dealing with a global network of partners and internal stakeholders.
- During my time, I worked on a variety of projects, including the replacement of their internal Service Desk automation system and the creation of highly detailed contact information.
- I also worked on a variety of other projects such as the management and tracking of physical assets, and the rollout of new hardware during the COVID-19 pandemic.